Agro-biotech company promoted by the team of Scientist Technocrats, Phytotron Agro Products (India) Private Limited, is based in IT-BT Capital – city of Bengaluru, in the State of Karnataka, India.
Phytotron API is a company that embodies a progression, is responsive to challenges of global agriculture in a new and changing world, and working for growth and quality improvement of Sustainable-Agricultural Production systems.
Phytotron API, a company that is committed to shape the future of agro, has imbibed the best of both worlds a belief in traditional values and ethics and a strong dependence on modern manufacturing concepts.
Phytotron API, a dynamic organization, has imbibed the best of both worlds a belief in traditional values and ethics and a strong dependence on modern manufacturing concepts. Phytotron has a team of hard-core professionals who have spent years specializing in the field of Biotechnology, Crop production, Agricultural Chemistry and agri-horticultural plantation works.
• PHYTOTRON has a team of Hard Core Professionals who have spent years specializing in the fields of:
• Crop production
• Genetic engineering
• Agricultural chemistry
• Food processing
• Plantation works.
Targeted major Markets Segments are:
• Sugarcane crop.
• Fruit Crops.
• Vegetable crops.
• Plantation Crops.
Targeted other Market Segments are:
• Field crops.
• Oil seeds
Reach the zenith of business excellence through
• Value-Based Service
• Uncompromising Quality
• Ensuring complete customer satisfaction
• Be a forerunner in Agricultural-Biotechnology
• Ensure quality norms and systems of world standards
• Ensure on dot delivery and round the clock support
• Develop and retain key resource capabilities, technologies and people within a continuously learning organization
• Develop business models and strategies that maximize shareholders, customers, and employee value
We believe that Global communities will support and live the following values :
• Unconditional Respect
• Global Responsibilities
“At Phytotron, among the hum and clatter of machines and men, radiates a quiet commitment to serve, to excel and to innovate.”